Salary: RMB12000- 18000 / Start Date: March- June 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Wednesday- Sunday
Reference n: OC2041
Beijing Dreamaker Academy was established in September 2010 and is the Franchisor for the Helen O’Grady Drama Program in China. Since its launch, it has grown from a base of 9 students to more than 3,000 students. The program is run in several established primary schools attached to renowned Universities in Beijing.
Helen O’Grady Drama Academy is an international company established 34 years ago and headquartered in the UK. With more than 60,000 students attending classes weekly, it is the largest children’s organization of its kind in the world. Its aim is to develop children through drama, building confidence, self-esteem, and empowering them to achieve and excel in their dreams.
Learn more on the school’s website: http://www.dreamaker.com.cn/
The school offers classes for children ages 4 years old to 15 years old. Classes are 2 hours in duration with a 5 minute break every 30 minutes.
Classes are usually from 4-6pm and 6-8pm on weekday evenings and run all day during Saturdays and Sundays. The maximum number of students per class is 15 (average is about 10).
Classes are divided into Regular (little to no English ability) and International (high English level ability).
In- School Classes
Classes operate in schools around the local area, and run for 40 minutes according to the school’s regular class schedule. Teachers who need to travel to schools for classes will have travel time to and from the school counted as working time.
At the end of April 2015, the Shuangjing center opened. Gongzhufen center opened on 23rd May and Jinyuan Yansha center opened in late June. These centers are well-located, especially Jingyuan Yansha centers with surrounding residential areas and a number of high-quality primary and secondary schools and education resources.
Along with our Mudanyuan center and Wangjing HQ office and operational teaching center we have five conveniently located campuses all around Beijing.
- Salary: 12000‐18000RMB a month, dependent on experience
- Joining bonus: 3000RMB
- Housing allowance: 2000RMB a month
- Airfare reimbursement: 5000RMB a year
- Medical allowance: 2000RMB a year
- Demo Bonus: 250RMB per student
- Semester performance appraisal bonus: 3000‐8000RMB a year
- End of contract bonus: 5000RMB a year
- Annual leave: 10 days
- National holiday: 11 days
- A bachelor’s degree – drama, performing arts, or dance related is preferred
- 120 Hours TESOL or TEFL certification
- 2 years of post-bachelor’s degree graduation work experience, and thus a minimum of age 23