Salary: RMB15000+ / Start Date: September 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Monday to Friday
Reference n: OC2060
Hangzhou Westbrook Middle School require an experienced music teacher for a late August start. The school operates a blended bi-lingual curriculum, and its students are also encouraged to learn traditional Chinese crafts such as paper-cutting, pottery and calligraphy.
This is an excellent opportunity both for a qualified and passionate music teacher who has never previously taught in China and would like to broaden their experience, as well as those currently in China and seeking a new challenge.
Westbrook Middle School has a modern campus, with excellent learning facilities, and is located in beautiful Hangzhou. The school places importance on teacher training, support and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related, or Qualified Teacher Status
- 2 years of music teaching experience
- Able to play piano
- Native English passport holder
- RMB15,000+ dependent on experience
- Single apartment provided 10 minute’s walk from the school, or RMB1000 monthly accommodation allowance
- RMB10000 flight allowance, paid in two instalments
- Local insurance
- RMB200 monthly food allowance