Published on:
December 8, 2017

by: Will Perrins

Which Visa do I need to Teach in China?

If you are working full-time, you will need to apply for a Z working Visa.

If you are studying and working part time (Immersion and Study Program) you will apply for a Study Visa.

If you are required to undertake a TEFL in China Course before starting your role, you may have to Depart for China initially on an L Tourist Visa, before completing the course and applying for a Z working Visa.

Comments are closed.

Apply Now