Salary: RMB12000 plus benefits / Start Date: February 2018 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Wednesday- Sunday
Reference n: OC3020
Aihua’s location is perfect for people who want to jump into the deep end of Beijing. Each school is located in the west of Beijing, but still on Line One of the Beijing underground. It takes about 25 minutes by subway to get from their main centre of operations to Tiananmen Square, the geographic centre of Beijing.
Aihua English have 8 learning centres at present and each one organises monthly social activities for foreign teachers to get to know each other. In addition, there are several larger social events throughout the year, including seasonal events such as Christmas Dinner and Spring Festival Dinner.
Training & Professional Development at Aihua English
The school offers all of its new foreign teachers an 8-10 day introductory training schedule, which introduces teachers to all aspects of Aihua English teaching.
Foreign teachers also receive ongoing term time training which is a 6-8 week program that teachers attend during their first term at the school.
Regular observations and one-to-ones take place with the schools Training Managers to provide support and professional development.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Native English speaker, or have obtained a degree from a university in a native English speaking country
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Conscientious work attitude
- Available to collate required visa support documents by late November 2017
- Age 25 or above (February start)
- Competitive monthly salary
- RMB8000 flight reimbursement
- Training bonus paid on completion of introductory training
- Holiday bonus paid half way through contract
- Good standard of apartment provided
- RMB10000 contract completion bonus
- Insurance provided
- Mandarin lessons
Find out more about Aihua English School over on our focus page!
Highlights of Beijing
- Temple of Heaven – The Temple of Heaven is situated in Southern Beijing and is considered Beijing’s most holy imperial temple. It’s architecture and landscape design is definitely one not to miss.
- Summer Palace – The Summer Palace boasts an array of stunning gardens, lakes and palaces located Northwest of Beijing city.
- Wangfujing – Wangfujing is on one for keen shoppers. It is one of the most famous shopping streets in Beijing. Located in the Dongcheng District of Beijing, it is popular with both locals and tourists.
- Jingshan Park – Jingshan Park is a vast public park located North of the Forbidden City, covering over 20 hectares. It is homes to beautiful landscapes including an artificial hill that boasts views of The Forbidden City.
- Houhai – Houhai is the largest of three lakes situated in central Beijing and is more recently known as a hub for nightlife, featuring many bars, restaurants and cafes. Very atmospheric at night with lights lighting up the lake.
- Silk Street – Silk Street is near Yonganli of Beijing Chaoyang District and is home is over 1,700 retail vendors.