Salary: RMB14000- 16000 per month / Start Date: May 2018 and September 2018 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time
Reference n: OC3925
American Eagle are one of Shanghai’s most renown and trusted education organisations, offering a solid curriculum with a dedicated approach to assisting early life learners. Students at American Eagle range from 3-15 years old.
American Eagle are currently looking to recruit a number of teachers to join their vibrant Expat Teacher Community in May and September 2018.
The successful candidate will work Wednesday to Sunday, and will join 5 other native English teachers at the campus in Zhabei District of Shanghai. Students are aged between 3 and 15 years old, with the majority between the ages of 7- 12.
Full training will be provided on the company’s curriculum on arrival, as well as support to find an apartment should you choose to have an accommodation allowance. Assistance with the visa application process will be provided.
School website: http://eagletw.cn/
School location: 777 Wanrong Road, Zhabei District, Shanghai
- RMB14000- 16000 per month dependent on experience
- RMB4000 accommodation allowance or apartment provided – a hotel is provided for the first week in Shanghai
- RMB3000 initial flight reimbursement
- RMB8000 end of contract bonus
- Semesterly performance bonus available
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 120 hour TEFL/ TESOL certification
- Native English passport holder
- Must be energetic, engaging, and love helping children to learn!
A Teacher’s Experience at American Eagle