College Education Counsellor Role, ShenzhenCollege in Shenzhen
Salary: RMB18- 22k / Start Date: November- December 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Monday to Friday
Reference n: OC3018
HEC is an education consulting firm headquartered in Shenzhen, China, providing university admission consulting and strategy services to Chinese high school students seeking admission results to U.S. universities. Education Consultants will be responsible for researching and understanding the college admissions landscape and most importantly, working with students to guide them through the application process.
HEC also provide extracurricular planning and academic advising services to younger students who are not yet ready to apply to colleges.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer, including an RMB18k- 22k salary, dependent on experience, in addition to flight reimbursement and other benefits.
Support will be provided throughout the visa application process.
- Provide consulting service to students and their families
- Supervise all applications and steps in the process, ensuring quality and completion
- Assist in academic advising and planning of activities for younger students
- Execute and manage Consulting Strategic Direction
- Provide regular reports and updates to Consulting Manager and Center Managers
- Assist Center Manager in tasks related to consulting clients (marketing, sales, service)
- Participate in weekly meetings with the consulting team
- Play key role in sales, marketing and promotional seminars when necessary
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong public speaking and communication abilities
- Passion for working with young people
- Commitment to education and personal development
- Commitment to customer service
- Willingness to travel depending on business needs
Full-time, Monday to Friday
- U.S citizen, graduated from a top 50 U.S University
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and administration experience