Salary: RMB18000 / Start Date: February 2018 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Monday to Friday
Reference n: OC3021
Hangzhou Westbrook School require a dynamic, experienced Physical Education teaching professional to teach PE to Middle School students.
Westbrook school has an excellent reputation, and operates a blended bi-lingual curriculum. Its students are also encouraged to learn traditional Chinese crafts such as paper-cutting, pottery and calligraphy, in addition to the core curriculum.
Westbrook school has a large modern campus, with excellent learning and sporting facilities, and is located in beautiful Hangzhou. The school places importance on teacher training, support and development.
This role will begin mid-February 2018. Interviews will be held from 15th October.
The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday, for approximately 35 hours per week.
International school teachers enjoy public holidays off work (around 11 days) as well as a long summer holiday.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, PGCE, or Qualified Teacher Status in their home country; a specialisation in PE or Sport is preferred;
- Native English passport holder;
- A minimum of 2 years PE teaching experience
- Single apartment provided 10 minute’s walk from the school, or RMB1000 accommodation allowance
- RMB10000 flight allowance, paid in two instalments
- Local insurance
- RMB200 monthly food allowance