Salary: RMB16,000 per month / Start Date: March 2018 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time
Reference n: OC3923
A number of Associated Public, Primary and Middle Schools in Beijing, are looking to hire several well organised, positive and passionate teachers to take on ESL roles in China’s capital city.
All teachers will be assisted by bi-lingual teaching assistants for a class size of 40.
Students are aged 7-15.
A full curriculum will be provided for all teachers to work through.
The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday from 8.30AM to 4.30PM with a 2 and a half hour lunch break from 11:30AM to 2:00PM.
Teachers will be expected to teach no more than 18 periods per week, with each teaching period lasting 45 minutes.
- RMB16,000 (before tax) per month
- Accomodation provided
- Lunch provided at school
- Legal Z Working Visa provided
- Local Insurace
- Free Weekly Chinese Lessons
- 2 months fully paid summer vacation + paid Chinese holidays
- RMB8,000 Flight Allowance, reimbursed upon completion of contact
- Ongoing professional training and academic support
- Part time Opportunities
- Native English Speaker (UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa)
- Bachelors Degree or Above
- One of the following three:
1) Teaching related/English degree (majored in English, Education, English Literature, Creative writing etc)
2) Original reference letter proving 2 or more years teaching experience
3) Teaching certificate holder. TEFL/TESOL (at least 120 hours), CELTA, DELTA, State teaching license, PGCE, QTS.Set featured image