Salary: RMB14000- 18000 / Start Date: November 2017 - March 2018 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Wednesday- Sunday
Reference n: OC3019
Teach Children for Scholastic in Pudong, Shanghai
SCHOLASTIC is one of the world’s largest publishing, education and media companies. Specialising in early years education they have published title such as; Harry Potter, Clifford and Magic School Bus!
Scholastic are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and caring teachers to work at their Shanghai training centres. Teachers can expect to work from a structured curriculum (set by Scholastic) and teaching plan, and will be supported by Chinese Teaching Assistants.
Students aged 3-7 years are taught Scholastic’s SEE course, targeting children with no or limited English skills. Contents of each class are included in interactive white board software with supplemental materials. For students aged 7-16, Scholastic After The Bell (ATB) is a research-based, result oriented English program which focuses on reading, discussion and writing.
Scholastic are located in PuDong District Shanghai, within a shopping mall. The neighbourhood is quiet safe and peaceful, and the metro station is located in close proximity.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 120 hour TEFL certificate
- 2 years of post graduation experience
- Native English passport holder, due to z visa regulations
- A love for working with children, with an energetic and engaging personality
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- RMB14000- 18000 salary per month based on qualifications
- Salary Advance of 10,000 RMB available
- Sponsored legal Z work visa and Foreign Expert Certificate
- Health Insurance provided
- Vacation: 5 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pickup upon arrival
- Full Orientation and Curriculum Training provided
- End of contract bonus (flight reimbursement)