#Win: Teach China Graduate Programme Competition
Do you fancy winning a £50 Amazon voucher? We’re launching a brand new exciting competition to celebrate the launch of our Teach China Graduate Programme!
What Do You Have To Do?
It’s really very easy; simply retweet/share and tag a friend who you think would be a great match for our 2017 Teach China Graduate Programme and you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw. You can enter on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
So What Is Our Teach China Graduate Programme?
The 12 month Teach China Graduate Programme commences July/August 2017, and combines development as a teacher with personal skills training and mentoring. As part of our Teach China Graduate Programme you will have full access to the Opportunity China ambassador and support network.
Teaching English in a Chinese school is not only extremely rewarding and fulfilling, but you will be directly impacting the lives of your students every day.
Did you know that there are 52 applications for every graduate job.
It is a competitive world out there, particularly for graduates so enhancing your CV with international work experience will make yourself stand out from other candidates. According to research conducted on behalf of the British Council, 79% of employers see global awareness as more important than a degree when recruiting new employees.
On completion of the programme you will have gained an exceptional insight into this fascinating country, have enhanced your future employability, and built an excellent foundation on which to hone a rewarding career. Learn more about the programme at www.opportunity-china.com/TCGP.
What to expect?
You will be responsible for delivering well-planned and resourced English lessons to your students. Class sizes typically range between 4 – 12 students, and Chinese children are usually keen learners. You may also have the support of a Chinese Teaching Assistant.
Kindergarten and roles teaching children aged 5 to 15 are available in cities including Chengdu, Kunming, Fuzhou, Foshan, Changsha, Nanning and Guiyang.
- A £900- £1150/ $1100-$1500 monthly salary (low tax)
- Accommodation provided, or an accommodation allowance
- International flight reimbursement
- Typically, Mandarin lessons are provided
- Around 2 weeks of annual leave, plus 11 days of public holidays off work
The application deadline is Friday 31st March 2017 and shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an in-person or Skype interview. Apply online via our quick application form.
The online application process is simple, however if you ever need any support or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Visit our dedicated page for more information about the Teach China Graduate Programme.
T&C’s of the competition:
- The competition will run across all our Social Media channels.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/teachinginchina
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 16th December 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be selected at random after the closing date and will contacted via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.