Teach in China


The Chinese government have certain requirements that all teachers must meet in order to be awarded a work ‘z’ visa; such rules have become more strict in recent months.

  • Hold a bachelor’s degree, or be graduating this year
  • Hold a passport from a native English speaking country
  • Non-native English passport holders may be considered if they hold a bachelor’s degree from a native-English speaking country
  • In most provinces, a 120 hour TEFL certification is required (this can be completed subsequent to application)


Immersion and Study Program


We welcome applications from those who meet the following criteria:

  • Aged between 18 and 30 years old, male or female!
  • Have a good command of English, and neutral accent
  • Have completed secondary education (such as A-Levels, BTEC, AP, 12th Grade)
  • Are in good health, with a doctor’s approval to travel
  • Have a clean criminal record
  • Have a patient, flexible personality, and are open to embracing a new culture and language
  • Enjoy working with children, and helping them to learn

Ultimately, those who have the best experience on the programme are keen to learn Mandarin, explore a new country, meet friends from across the world and really embrace all that is exciting and different about China.



If you would like to make an application please fill on our online form.