To teach in China you will need to ensure that you have the right paperwork in place and procedures passed to obtain your legal work  visa.

At first, this can seem like a complex procedure, however it is much more simple when broken down step-by-step.

There are several different visas to enter China for varying purposes. The visa you will need to have is a z work visa. Use the guides below for advice and guidance on all things visa related.