i² International Institute of Education, 74 campuses across 14 cities to teach, inspire and explore China.Private Language School in Chengdu
Salary: RMB11500 / Start Date: April - September 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Wednesday- Sunday
Reference n: OC2044
Globailizing Education, Globalizing Lives! i2 International Institute of Education opened its first formal campus in 2006 with the hope of offering students and teachers alike a unique environment for the pursuit of academic success.
Since its founding, i² has expanded to 21 campuses throughout Chengdu and 35 campuses outside of Chengdu, with more than 300 foreign teachers. i² provides quality education for thousands of students, and has a thriving arts and music department.
Using a small class format – a maximum student number of 4, and a vast majority of classes having only 1 or 2 students – i² tailor-makes each course to their desired specifications. Teachers are free to add their own personal flavour to their English tuition to ensure each class is interesting, exciting and educational for the students.
Check out i2’s Facebook page: i2 International Institute of Education.
- RMB11500 monthly salary
- RMB1800 monthly accommodation allowance, with free accommodation provided on arrival and support to find an apartment from i2 HR staff
- RMB7000 flight allowance, paid after 6 months
- RMB9000 end of contract bonus
- 2 weeks of annual leave, plus 11 days public holidays off work
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject area
- Native English passport
- TEFL certification
- Aged 22- 60, and have graduated in 2015 or before
- Recent graduates must complete a ‘TEFL in China’ course, see below
- Some prior teaching experience is preferred, however if you have experience working with children, whether tutoring, teaching, coaching, or babysitting, you’ll be able to adopt the skills necessary to instruct a successful class. You’re also able to choose the age of your students.
TEFL in China Course for 2017 Graduates
If you will graduate in 2017, i2 operate a SAEFA approved ‘TEFL in China’ course, delivered in conjunction with the local government. This one week in-class course will introduce Teaching English as a Foreign Language, and on completion your certificate can be used to apply for a work z visa.
I2 fully fund and arrange this course, which will be operated mid-August 2017.