Art Teacher, Hangzhou Public SchoolMiddle School in Hangzhou
Salary: RMB7000 / Start Date: September 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time
Reference n: OC2050
A leading Hangzhou Public School are hiring a committed, passionate and inspiring Art Teacher, to deliver English Language Art lessons for students between the ages of 8-12.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Arts graduates interested to live and work in one of the most beautiful cities in China, while imparting your knowledge and passion for art onto students in one of the world’s most historically rich artistic environments.
Public school teachers work Monday to Friday, teaching for 18 periods per week with limited office hours, and enjoy a long winter and summer holiday.
- Prepare lesson plans and assessments for students (Ages 8-12)
- Conduct up to 16 hours worth of lessons a week
- Report to head of department and maintain continual communication with Chinese art teachers
- Assist in curriculum development and innovation
Requirements as a Art Teacher
- Excellent English communication skills
- Weekly student evaluation, report to the head teacher
- Teaching experience of young students
- Bachelors Degree- Art major or related
- Monthly salary (in RMB yuan): 7000+ dependent on experience
- Apartment provided
- Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical checkup fees
- Comprehensive medical and accidental insurance
- 11 days public holiday per year, two days off per week
- Regular teacher training