Salary: RMB11500+ / Start Date: February 2018 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Wednesday- Sunday
Reference n: OC2038
i2’s mission is to teach children the basic skills and rules of basketball with English teachers, to reinforce previous language skills and introduce new language skills. The focus is primarily self-improvement, followed by friendly competition.
Within a class, a student will have the chance to experience leadership, sportsmanship, communication skills, team work, physical development through exercise, competition, discipline, encouragement, mutual respect, an English environment without the fear of passing or failing tests and most of all.. FUN!
The International Institute of Education (i2) employ over 200 teachers across 13 cities in China, and give an excellent level of orientation and arrival support.
- Interaction in English on the court
- Diversity of teaching: A mix of games, interactive experience, tactical layout
- Improvement in overall abilities
- Improving on stamina, rules, teamwork, sociability, and English from physical, mental and language
- Themed activities such as summer and winter camp programmes.
Typically 20 teaching hours per week, Wednesday to Sunday.
Chengdu or Guiyang
Visit the school website here.
- RMB11500 monthly salary
- RMB1800 monthly accommodation allowance
- RMB6000 flight reimbursement, paid after 6 months
- RMB9000 end of contract bonus
- 2 weeks of paid annual leave, plus all public holidays off work
Above all, candidates need to demonstrate prior coaching experience, and show passion and patience in helping children to learn.
- Age 23 or above
- 1-2 years of coaching experience, preferably with children
- Bachelor’s degree
- A professional coaching qualification is preferred
- Passionate about basketball!