Salary: RMB10-15000 / Start Date: September 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Monday to Friday
Reference n: OC2053
This is a great opportunity for a creative Graphic Design and Media Lecturer to teach at a university in the beautiful and historic city of Wuhan.
The successful candidate will have prior teaching, and ideally industry experience, and should be willing to engage with large class sizes.
Lecturers teach 16 hours per week, receive long holiday breaks, and are provided with an apartment on campus.
Modules to be taught
- Designing Brand Identity
- Professional Practice in Personal Promotion
- Professional Practice in Collaborative Environments
- Design Methods
- Image Creation & Animation
- Graphic Design & the Visual Word
Salary for a creative Graphic Design and Media Lecturer
- RMB10,000- 15,000
- Apartment provided
- Insurance provided
- Long summer and winter holiday, plus 11 days public holiday
- Bachelor’s degree, plus 2 years of post graduation teaching or industry experience
- A passion for design
- Native level English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills