Teach for EF in Hangzhou, one of China’s most beautiful citiesPrivate Language School in Hangzhou
Salary: RMB11,000 / Start Date: October- December 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Wednesday- Sunday
Reference n: OC2031
There’s a saying in China “Up there is heaven, down here are Hangzhou and Suzhou.” Hangzhou is located on the coast of Eastern China, just over an hour from Shanghai, and is the capital of Zhejiang province. It is also one of the most famous tourist cities, thanks to West Lake, one of China’s most famous natural landmarks, and is one of seven ancient cities in China.
The city is not just famous for its beauty. The food too is incredible, giving a wonderful taste of Zhejiang province which is characterised as fresh and a little bit sweet.
EF Hangzhou School Profile
As one of the most established franchises in the Education First network, EF Hangzhou offers a good working environment and is an ideal role for those looking to develop as a TEFL teacher, with full training provided and many opportunities for professional development. Prospective teachers should be prepared to work hard in a professional teaching environment, and teach students of a wide variety of ages.
* Up to 11,000 RMB/month NET base Salary (Commensurate with level of experience) * Up to 11,000 RMB/month NET base Salary (Commensurate with level of experience)
* 2000RMB quarterly bonus based on performance
* 3000RMB/month housing allowance and logistics support for finding an accommodation
* 11250RMB flight allowance for a 15 month contract, 18000 for a 2 year contract
* Airport pick up and Year-round logistics support
* Paid Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
* Paid 2-week initial onboarding and training
* Ongoing Regional and In-center CPD
* 6000RMB study allowance for a 2 year contract
* Cambridge TKT Qualifications
* Paid medical check and health insurance
* Paid Chinese tuition and ongoing Language Learning support
* 22 paid days holiday per year (24 in your 2nd year)
* Monthly social and teambuilding events
* Referral schemes – 3000RMB for each new teacher you refer to our recruiters – bring your friends!
* Contract re-sign bonus of 5000RMB
* Promotion opportunities in our ever expanding franchise – those who want to develop, we create the opportunities to do so!
- Applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (China’s visa regulations)
- Bachelor degree – will need to be notarized
- 120 hour TEFL or other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one) or 2 years post graduate certificate
- Clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months – will need to be notarized
- A match with EF’s core values and a love for enabling a child’s growth!