Salary: RMB12000-15000 / Start Date: September 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Monday to Friday
Reference n: OC2052
An experienced banking finance and economics lecturer or professor is sought for a well regarded university located in Hangzhou city.
Hangzhou is famed for its beauty and West Lake area, and with its moderate climate and proximity to Shanghai provides an ideal setting for those looking for their first lecturing role in China.
University lecturers work for 16 hours per week, with limited office hours, and enjoy a long winter and summer break.
Modules to be taught
- Investment Banking
- Business Economics
- Business Learning Skills
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- International Economics & Finance
- Commercial Bank Management
- RMB12000- 15000 monthly salary
- Apartment provided
- End of contract flight reimbursement
- Long winter and summer holiday, plus 11 days public holiday
Candidate Requirements for a banking finance and economics lecturer
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of teaching experience, or extensive industry experience
- A passion for teaching, with excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a very different culture