Salary: RMB9000- 13000 / Start Date: February - May 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Wednesday- Sunday
Reference n: OC2016
First Leap was established in Beijing in 2009, and has since expanded across China.
The school was established to provide much-needed quality afterschool English training for children aged 2 – 12 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment. Rather than teaching English as a subject, First Leap teach different subjects in English, a method based on and incorporating several educational theories. The curriculum and each lesson has been pre-prepared and tested.
Classrooms feature smart board technology, a limit of just 10 students per class and a Chinese teaching assistant.
Beyond the classroom, First Leap provides the opportunity to explore a foreign land and culture while maintaining a fulfilling and exciting job. Their teachers learn a new language, experience a new culture, taste a new cuisine, meet new people, improve your teaching ability or just spice up your life.
The HR and Visa Team offer a high level of support to all teachers, offering assistance to settle in to life in China, and find an apartment.
2 weeks of Junior Training in Beijing and hotel accommodation is provided upon arrival. Teachers have a clear progression route, and go on to attend additional training sessions on a regular basis. Many teachers progress to management level.
Campuses: Beijing, Chongqing, Nanjing, Hefei, Shenyang, Hohhot, Sanya, Guangzhou, Cangzhou, Wuxi
Working hours: 4.30- 8.30pm Wednesday to Friday. 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday
- RMB9000-11000 monthly salary
- Settling in allowance of RMB10000
- RMB3000 training bonus
- Reimbursed 120 hour TEFL/ TESOl course
- RMB4000 monthly accommodation allowance in Beijing; RMB3000 in Nanjing, RMB2000 in other cities
- Airport pick-up
- 10 days of training in Beijing, with a hotel paid for
- Native English Speakers: UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or Ireland. Education Background: BA or above (majors in Education, Linguistics, or English given top priority).
- Internationally recognized TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate preferred – and reimbursed
- Passion for First Leap and for working with young children is essential.
- At least one-year commitment; longer dedication highly preferred.