Salary: 20,000 RMB per month / Start Date: September 2018 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time
Reference n: OC3821
Westbrook School Foreign Language School, and International School in Hangzhou, are recruiting 2 dynamic, experienced and passionate English Language Arts Teachers to teach PE to Middle School students.
Westbrook school has an excellent reputation, and operates a blended bi-lingual curriculum, incorporating Cambridge Primary Years. Its students are also encouraged to learn traditional Chinese crafts such as paper-cutting, pottery and calligraphy, in addition to the core curriculum.
Westbrook school has a large modern campus, with excellent learning and sporting facilities, and is located in beautiful Hangzhou. The school places importance on teacher training, support and development.
This role will begin Early September 2018.
The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday and will be required to complete approximately 18 x 40 minute classes per week, plus office hours, totalling around 35 hours per week.
International school teachers enjoy public holidays off work (around 11 days) as well as a long summer holiday.
- RMB20,000 per month
- Accommodation Single room, hotel style accommodation is provided within a 10-minute walk of the school, or 1000 RMB per month accommodation allowance.
- RMB10000 flight allowance, paid in two instalments
- Local insurance
- RMB200 monthly food allowance
- Preferably primary trained teachers with Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Teaching.
- Preferably a registered or fully qualified teacher
- Native English passport holder
Teacher Training and Development
- Weekly department and planning meetings
- Self-study courses in planning, guided reading, reading running records, assessment, differentiated learning and CLIL