Salary: RMB11500 / Start Date: October 2017- February 2018 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Monday to Friday
Reference n: OC2020
An impressive kindergarten, Nanhai International Kindergarten Foshan currently requires 4 English teachers.
NHIK is one of the best International Kindergartens in Guangdong province with 30 foreign teachers and over 500 students. The kindergarten offers a fantastic environment for teachers and students and it’s located close to Nangui Lu metro station on Guangfo line, with easy access to Guangzhou and Hong Kong. Class sizes are small and the students’ level of English is very good. You’ll find that you will quickly be able to have a conversation in your lessons and thus making this Kindergarten a really rewarding place to work.
Nanhai, Foshan – find out more about Foshan in our city guide
You can visit their website here
Check out their regular updates on their Facebook page
One of the best International Kindergartens in Guangdong province seek 4 foreign teachers to join their growing team. With the largest foreign teacher team and kindergarten size in Guangdong province, our kindergarten makes an ideal working place. You’ll have Saturday and Sunday as fixed days off and will be expected to work around 32 hours per week, with some office hours in afternoons. The school also offers free breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You’ll be offered a good starting salary package of RMB10000 per month, which will increase to RMB12000 once the probation period is complete. The bonus upon completion of a year contract will be 8000 RMB. The salary will be reviewed on yearly basis.
It’s possible to get a very good apartment for RMB2000 located close to the kindergarten, or the school can arrange a room in one of their teacher apartments for around RMB1000 per month.
Nanhai is a very cheap place to live; it’s also close to Guangzhou and Guangfo metro line which makes the kindergarten an ideal place for working and commuting to Guangzhou. Nearest Metro is Nangui lu (Guangfo line).
- Report to the Head Teacher and the Principal.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Cooperate with your co-teacher as a member of a team.
- Prepare the classroom decorations with displays and student artwork.
- Teach the curriculum provided by the Company’s International Department.
- Prepare all lesson materials with your co-teacher one week in advance.
- Greet and speak with parents, daily, at drop off time and at pick up time.
- Ensure the well being and safety of all children in your care.
- Teach lessons according to the plans provided by the International Department.
- Prepare for special kindergarten activities during working hours.
- RMB10000 starting salary, increasing to RMB11500
- Accommodation allowance incorporated into salary – typically the school can arranged a shared teacher apartment for RMB1000 per month.
- Meals provided while on duty
- Paid holidays and public holidays
- End of contract bonus
- Annual teacher training trip
- Native English speaker
- Aged 21+
- TEFL/ TESOL
- Enjoys working with young children