PE Teaching Roles, Bao’an, Shenzhen – Teacher & Senior Teacher roles availableHigh school in Shenzhen
Salary: RMB14 - 20k / Start Date: February 2018 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Monday- Friday, full time
Reference n: OC3013
PE teachers are required in public schools across Bao’an District, Shenzhen. You’ll need to be passionate about your chosen subject area, and be able to convey your enthusiasm to your students. Middle and High School roles are available, for a February 2018 start date.
For the right candidate, an excellent salary package is on offer including a very competitive monthly salary, flight reimbursement within the first month of work, weekly Mandarin lesson, and start-up loan to assist with accommodation rental costs.
Learn more about Public School roles in China here and the Chinese education system here.
The next teacher intake will be February 2018, at the start of the Spring semester.
Shenzhen is city located in South China, just a hop across the boarder from Hong Kong. It’s got a great ex-pat and international population, and is a hugely exciting, modern city.
Read more about Shenzhen.
- Teacher: bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area, and prior experience of teaching the subject
- Senior Teacher: Master’s degree and 5 years of prior teaching experience
- Native English passport holder
- The ability to nurture students, and communicate your passion for physical education!
- Subject Teacher monthly salary: 14000- 17000 dependent on experience
- Senior Subject Teacher monthly salary: RMB17000- 20000 dependent on experience
- RMB3000 monthly accommodation allowance, with assistance to find an apartment and initial start-up loan available OR apartment provided
- Reimbursed TEFL course (if required)
- RMB10000 flight reimbursement
- Airport pick-up
- Local medical insurance