Salary: RMB22000 / Start Date: September 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Monday- Friday, full time
Reference n: OC3016
The Peking University affiliated experimental school provides students with a bright, modern campus, allowing an education that returns them to nature, individuality and space. This environment maximizes the potential of our students, and cultivates the talents of the children of our country, now and into the future.
The school is located in an eco-park, located in the Haidian district of Beijing, which has an area of more than 7,000 square meters.
The school requires 2 teachers for a September start to teach students aged 6 -7.
Role and Responsibilities
- Student age: 6-7
- Class size: 20-30 students
- Class duration: 50 minutes per class
- Working hours: Monday- Friday, 25 teaching hours + office hours
- Curriculum provided
- Native English passport holder
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- 2 years of teaching experience, or 120 hour TEFL/ TESOL certification
- RMB22000 monthly salary (before tax)
- Apartment provided
- Up to RMB3000 bonus each semester
- RMB6000 end of contract flight reimbursement
- Local health insurance
- Winter and summer annual leave, plus public holidays