Piano Teacher, ChengduPrivate Language School in Chengdu
Salary: RMB11500 / Start Date: February - April 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Wednesday- Sunday
Reference n: OC2026
i² International Institute of Education opened its first formal campus in 2006 with the hope of offering students and teachers alike a unique environment for the pursuit of academic success.
Since its founding, i² has expanded to 21 campuses throughout Chengdu and 35 campuses outside of Chengdu, with more than 300 foreign teachers. i² provides quality education for thousands of students, and has a thriving arts and music department.
Using a small class format – a maximum student number of 4, and a vast majority of classes having only 1 or 2 students – i² tailor-makes each course to their desired specifications. Teachers are free to add their own personal flavor to their tuition to ensure each class is interesting, exciting and educational for the students.
Hours of Work: Wednesday- Sunday, 20 teaching hours per week, 10 office hours
- RMB11500 monthly salary
- RMB1800 accommodation allowance
- RMB6000 flight allowance, paid after 6 months
- RMB9000 end of contract bonus
- 2 weeks of annual leave, all public holidays off work
- Native English passport holder
- Bachelor’s degree
- Age 23+
- 1+ years of piano tutoring experience
- A passion for music, and music teaching
- Some experience of working with children is preferred