Public School roles in Shenzhen, 2017High school in Shenzhen
Salary: RMB12000- 13000 / Start Date: February - March 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Monday to Friday
Reference n: OC2033
Elementary, Primary and High School teachers are sought for schools in the Shenzhen Baoan District, for a February 2017 start. With a wide variety of schools currently recruiting, you’ll be matched to a school which meets your requirements and preferences.
Public school teachers teach for 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday only.
- Prepare and deliver engaging English lessons
- Prepare and retain appropriate teaching plans and exam materials;
- Assess student work and provide feedback;
- Attend staff meetings to remain up to date on the school’s educational policies and procedures
- Willing to become involved with the life of the school
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native level English speaker
- Hold a TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate
- Hold 2 years of experience post graduation experience, in any area
- RMB12000- 13000 monthly salary dependent on experience
- Furnished accommodation with cooking facilities and private bathroom provided
- Comprehensive medical and accident insurance while you are employed in China
- 11 days public holiday per year, plus school holiday breaks;
- Reimbursed residence permit, and obligatory medical check-up.
- Regular teaching training
- TEFL in China course available (conditions apply)
- RMB5,000 airfare allowance