Subject Teaching Roles, Shenzhen, PE, Science & Maths – Senior Teachers RequiredHigh school in Shenzhen
Salary: RMB18 - 21k / Start Date: September 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Monday- Friday, full time
Reference n: OC3011
Senior PE, Science and Maths teachers are required in public schools across Bao’an District, Shenzhen. You’ll need to be passionate about your chosen subject area, and be able to convey your enthusiasm to your students. Primary, Middle and High School roles are available, with an early September start date.
For the right candidate, an excellent salary package is on offer including a very competitive monthly salary, flight reimbursement within the first month of work, weekly Mandarin lesson, and start-up loan to assist with accommodation rental costs.
Learn more about Public School roles in China here and the Chinese education system here.
Shenzhen is an amazing modern, international city in South China, just a hop across the boarder from Hong Kong.
Read more about Shenzhen.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area, or prior experience of teaching the subject (required)
- Master’s degree and 5 years of prior teaching experience (preferred)
- Native English passport holder
- The ability to nurture students in your subject field, and communicate your passion for the subject area
- Montly salary: RMB18000- 21000 dependent on experience
- RMB3000 monthly accommodation allowance, with assistance to find an apartment and initial start-up loan available
- Reimbursed TEFL course (if required)
- RMB5000 flight reimbursement, paid within first 30 days of work
- Airport pick-up
- Local medical insurance