Teach for EF WuxiPrimary School in Wuxi
Salary: RMB9000- 11000 / Start Date: Flexible / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Wednesday- Sunday
Reference n: OC30311
Teach for EF Wuxi
EF require ESL teachers for their Wuxi schools, with flexible start dates between now and February 2018. Successful candidates will teach students aged 5 to 14, working between 20 to 30 hours per week to include office hours.
Education First Wuxi is part of the world’s largest network of language training providers in the world. With multiple schools in the city and strong commitment to professional development, it offers a modern working environment, year round start dates and a clear career path rising to Senior Teacher and Director of Studies.
You can be sure to feel both challenged and well supported. With a strong remuneration package including excellent local salaries, flights, accommodation and health insurance, it offers the perfect starting point for a rewarding career.
English teachers report to the Director of Studies and are responsible for the following:
- Delivering well planned lessons based on the school’s curriculum
- Encourage young children to practise spoken English
- Provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Facilitate learning for young students and build their confidence
- Use a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, and engage student interest
- Perform general administrative functions
- Ensure that students are safe and monitored
- When required, conduct promotional activities as required by the school
- Involvement in curriculum development
- Attend and participate in staff department meetings, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events
A work visa will be provided.
An Introduction to EF
EF English First is China’s largest and most recognised English language training provider. Today, EF has more than 35,000 employees, teachers and volunteers worldwide. With more than 500 schools and offices in 53 countries, EF has turned the world into a global classroom.
- Airport pickup
- RMB9000 – 10000 basic salary, plus monthly bonus, and insurance allowance
- Accommodation is provided, or RMB2000 allowance
- 20- 30 working hours per week
- Flight reimbursement – RMB750 per month
- One year employment contract
Applicants must be a native English speaker, hold an undergraduate degree in any subject area and demonstrate an ability to be able to embrace life within a very different culture. Prior experience of working with children or teaching/ training is a bonus, but not a requirement.
A TEFL/ TESOL qualification is required, but can be completed subsequent to application.
School Location- Wuxi
The vibrantly developing city of Wuxi is often described as a mini Shanghai, but is a much more affordable city in which to live. Over the past few years, Wuxi has been transformed into a flourishing economic centre, with all the modern conveniences of any Western city.
It has a bustling commercial centre with a vast selection of shops and business, a selection of beautiful parks, lively restaurants, bars and nightclubs. For those who wish to travel, Wuxi’s main bus and train stations have regular services to many other cities, including Nanjing, Suzhou and Shanghai – which can be reached in an hour by train.