Salary: RMB9000 / Start Date: January - March 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Wednesday- Sunday
Reference n: OC2023
English First (EF) Jiaxing requires three teachers to start work between February and May 2017. The school is situated in Zhejiang Province in Eastern China about half an hour away by CRH train to Shanghai. The school teaches a wide range of learners from 3 to 18 years old.
In EF Jiaxing, you will experience continuous learning. With the weekly workshop, and on site Director of Studies, you will get all the support that you need. In addition, you will learn to work with an international team and give you the best possible opportunity to learn a new language.
Furthermore, joining the world’s largest privately owned educational institution provides a wealth of additional benefits. EF take their responsibility towards teachers seriously, and offer continual support, training and professional development under the guidance of an on-site DoS, within a worldwide organisation with excellent career prospects in thirteen countries across five continents. EF Jiaxing has staff who will take care of you from start to finish.
The training programme includes:
A calendar of workshops and teacher development seminars. Workshop every Thursday.
On-site Director of Studies and Senior Teachers. Peer to Peer Class Observation
Evaluation Class Observation. Lesson planning guiding. Regional training.
What makes Jiaxing Unique?
- The birthplace of the communist party – Jiaxing is rich in culture and history
- South Lake is a beautiful place to relax on your days off from teaching English
- Jiaxing South Yangtze River Culture Festival (in South Lake during October to November)
- China International Qiantang Tidal Bore Festival is close by (in Haining City in the sixth day of the eighth lunar month)
- On the doorstep of Shanghai and Hangzhou – but without the expense of either
Visit school website here.
School address: 1/F Huifeng Square, 375 Huanchengxi Road, Jiaxing
- RMB8000- 9000 basic, plus monthly bonus
- Apartment provided
- Insurance provided
- RMB9000 annual flight reimbursement
- Reimbursed work visa costs
- Native English passport holder
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate holders are preferred
- Excellent communication skills, and an enthusiasm for teaching English