Teach for ABIE English – Shanghai, Luzhou, ShangyuPrivate Language School in Shanghai
Salary: RMB13000+ / Start Date: September- December 2017 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Wednesday- Sunday, Full Time
Reference n: OC3015
American Baby International English (ABIE) currently require teachers for their schools in Shanghai, Luzhou and Shangyu. ABIE teach children aged 3- 12, utilizing an American education system which is adapted to meet the learning needs of Chinese students, and the curriculum ‘Starfall My World English’.
ABIE provide a good salary package including an apartment, one way flight, end of contract bonus, and paid annual leave.
Key Role Details
- Student age range: 3 – 12 years old (split into different levels).
- Class size: 6 – 12 students in one class
- Class length: 45 minutes per class
- Working Hours: 40 hours; office hours and teaching hours
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher
- Training: Initial 7 – 10 day on arrival training, followed by monthly training online
Salary & Benefits
- Flight: One way to China
- Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China
- Net Monthly income: RMB 13,000 – 20,000
- Base Salary: RMB 10,000 – 13,000
- Housing: Provided studio or 2-bedroom apartment
- Bonus: Monthly bonus for every class after 6 classes RMB 1,000
- Bonus: Monthly bonus RMB 500 – 2,000
- End of contract flight bonus: RMB 6,000
- Demo class bonus: RMB 60 per student
- Over time: Paid at class rate stipulated by the school
- Insurance: Basic health insurance
- Annual Holiday: 3 – 5 Paid annual leave, plus all public holidays
- Sick Leave: 5 paid days’ sick leave
ABIE opened its first center in China in 2009. At present ABIE has over 80 centers in tier 1,2 and 3 cities around China. From the Shanghai Head Office ABIE manage the brand expansion and image, assist all centers with training, material development and overall center operations. ABIE plans to include up to 200 centers by 2017. ABIE English Training is based on an American Educational System style, but is specially adapted to meet the particular needs of our local Chinese students. ABIE English classes follow and aim to employ the latest educational psychology and styles for Young Learners English training, and integrates 21st Century Skills into all training programs.