Tianmu High School, Linan CityHigh school in Zhejiang Province
Salary: RMB7000 / Start Date: October 2016 / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time, Monday to Friday
Reference n: OC2014
Tianmu High School has 16 experimental rooms, 3 language lab, three computer rooms, 11 special classrooms and a large multi-function hall, with 400 m standard track and field, first-class art museum, with 47 set network, television media, multimedia teaching as one of the multimedia classroom. The school has bright modern buildings and a library.
Role and Responsibilities
- To teach students aged 15 to 18
- Prepare and deliver oral English lessons, taught in English;
- Prepare and retain appropriate teaching plans and exam materials;
- Assesses students’ work and provide feedback;
- Attend staff meetings in order to remain current about educational policies and special procedures;
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, no office hours.
20 teaching hours per week.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent;
- Teaching experience preferred;
- Possess an English language qualification such as TESOL, TEFL, ESOL, CELTA;
- RMB7000 per month salary
- On-campus furnished accommodation (excluding utilities) with cooking facilities and private bathroom
- Comprehensive medical and accident insurance while you are employed in China
- 11 days public holiday per year, plus school breaks;
- Reimbursed residence permit, and obligatory medical check-up.
- TEFL in China course available free to staff (conditions apply)
- RMB5,000 airfare allowance