Salary: RMB10,000-14,000 per month / Start Date: Year round / Student Age: / Type of Job: Full time
Reference n: OC2040
Owen Education is located in Chongqing, Chengdu and Kunming, and has over 5000 students and a renowned foreign staff of over 100 foreign teachers. Staff and students alike are encouraged to grow, learn and create each passing day.Since 2001, Owen Education has been providing students with a rich and diverse learning environment. Their unparalleled teaching methods help to launch students in to the successful future they dream of. Owen Education works collaboratively with international organizations such as Cambridge University Press, Macmillan Publishers, Pearson, and Trinity International.
Students are aged between 3-18 with small class sizes and 1-1 VIP tuition.
Review Owen Education Chongqing’s website.
Teachers at OWEN will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering well planned lessons based on OWEN’s curriculum
- Utilising multi-media platforms to encourage interactive learning
- Placing emphasis on improving the communication skills of students
- Providing ongoing support and feedback to students and parents
- Provide support for marketing and R&I projects
- Help develop and improve OWEN’s curriculum
- Attend and contribute to staff meetings
Salary and Benefits
- RMB10,000-11,000 monthly salary (depending on working hours)
- RMB2000 monthly accommodation allowance
- 20/25 teaching hours per week
- Minimal office hours
- Flight reimbursement
- Local medical insurance
- Excellent ongoing training and support
- Excellent career progression and diversity of opportunities
- Age 21 or over
- Bachelors Degree in any subject
- Minimum 120 hour online TEFL Certificate or 2 years relevant work experience
- Clean criminal record background check
- Professional and conscientious attitude
23 of OWEN campuses are based in Chongqing, and the city serves as the OWEN’s main base of operations.
Chongqing is the largest and most important city in ‘inland China’ with a metropolitan population of over 30 million and an inner city population of around 9 million.
Chongqing is described as one of China emerging mega-cities, and is popularly called the San Francisco of China, due in no small part to the its landscape and city centre separated by sprawling Yangtze River, resembling the panoramic view of the Golden Gate Bridge. Chongqing is also known as on of China’s safest and one of China’s top emerging ‘green cities’. The people of Chongqing are known to be passionate, friendly and welcoming and the city is home to a distinctive and delicious spicy cuisine.
More on OWEN Education